Friday, November 18, 2011

Why purchase Virgin HAIR?

Hello Ladies and Gents,
   First of all I would like to thank everyone who has trusted in our company and has purchased hair. We really appreciate you and we hope that your enjoying your hair. Any hair advice would be provided as needed. I would also like to Thank all my friends and potentential clients for taking their time out of their busy schedule to check out us out. We appreciate you. Thank You.
    Today I would like to inform some of my potential clients why it is better to purchase "virgin hair" rather then "beauty supply hair (processed hair)". Virgin hair is hair that is free of any chemical processing or altering. It is pure, it is 100% natural human hair cut from the head of a single or multiple human donors. Full Cuticle hair refers to hair that has not been subjected to an acid bath cuticle removal or any chemical altering. All cuticles remain intact maintaining the integrity, strength, and sheen of each strand.  While the human hair for sale (“remy”) by beauty supply stores and some online hair retailers have been heavily processed to achieve the look and feel. It is usually low quality, stiff and wiry hair of Asian origin, and sometimes mixed with synthetic and animal "filler" hair. Such hair is collected in a disorganized manner (tops and ends mixed up), stripped of its cuticles by soaking it in an acid bath, colored with metallic dyes, and further chemically processed to achieve certain textures. It arrives coated heavily in silicone, giving it a temporary "tangle free" nature and unnatural shine, which rinses away with the first few washes. Once the silicone coat is gone the significantly degraded hair leads to intense tangling, gathering, matting, stiffness, and dryness. Because the hair has been so heavily processed, it usually cannot handle any further processing (coloring, perming, heating, curling, straightening). This type of hair is usually only good for one installation and must be disposed of, leading to an expensive yearly cost if you are a frequent "weave" wearer.
     I have personally worn weave non stop for a very long time and I've used beauty supply hair which ranged from Velvet remy, saga, indi remi and all sorts but I recently invested in Brazilian hair and I must say the difference is clear, not visually but after some weeks and months of having the hair in your hair you would be able to feel the difference and its worth every dollar of your money. I recently purchased Malaysian hair for myself and it is really soft and nice but I think I prefer Indian hair the most. I like the sleekness of Indian hair. Im not really the biggest fan of "coarser hair" ie brazilian and malaysian. Comming soon I would post the difference between all the different hair textures, but for now toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment