Sunday, December 4, 2011

REFUND POLICY

    Greetings Ladies and Gents,
       Happy December folks!!!!!! Its almost 2012, and you know what that means!! everyone needs to get their hair. Tis the Season to have Virgin Hair!!!. Anyways, after providing hair to several individuals and being sure of the product I provide. I'm pleased to let you all know that we have a NO REFUND POLICY, but mind you, you get the opportunity to ask as many questions about the hair and you can look at samples of the hair and I give a lot of tips on how to maintain the hair so take advantage of that opportunity-YOUR SATISFACTION is my number one priority.I'm always available as well for any questions you may have, and I'm always glad to assist in anyway possible because the last thing I want is for you to be disappointed with your hair, but I can assure you that with the little education I provided about the hair,it should ensure minimal shedding and maximum use.

Thank you and God Bless....   

No comments:

Post a Comment